Tuesday 26 January 2016

Outfit of the Dayyy

Hey everyone, jsut thought I'd share with you my outfit, it's pretty casual - an easy wear. Perfect for my shopping spree in MK at the weekend!


My top was a steal from the Zara sale, I am loving high necks at the minute! Annnnd since I was lucky enough to get my very own Chanel bag for Christmas it wouldn't be fair to not flaunt it at every chance I get!! 




I sweay by these Stan Smith Adiddas Originals, they are so comfy!!! Not going to lie I think I over wear them... I practically live in them!


I've also been playing around with highlighter recently, and well the lighting was good so I took a selfie hahaha

And finally on a side note, the mirror's in the toilets in MK have compliments written on them, which I think is a magical thing!! I think there are too many girls out there who need to learn to love themselves a little more.

 I know it is easier said than done, trust me I have this battle with myself every day!! I just thought the mirrors were a nice idea :)


-- F xo

No comments:

Post a Comment