Tuesday 6 October 2015

70's Vibes

Hi chickas, 

Firstly I am incredibly jealous of everyone at Paris Fashion Week, I have literally streamed all of the shows!!! Anyway in an attempt to cheer myself up about the fact I wasn't waltzing down the Chans De Lise I decided to get out the house and take a few snaps for my blog! 


I'm loving all the 70's vibes that are around at the minute! I can't wait to get some flares definitely up there on my wishlist!! But in the meantime I'm loving this Next Burberry print mini skirt!! Also at the minute the weather is just about still mild enough to only wear my knee highs (which by the way are literally becoming my staple boots for AW15) 



Quick note the necklace I'm wearing I bought on Depop (my depop: @frankie657) off @hanarut and it was hand made to measure, so cute! I chose the length and the colour of the stone, and I'm so happy with how it turned out!! So go check them out and drop me a mention ;)

Also when it got a little chilly outside it looked equally as cute with this cheap and cheerful grey jumper from the one and only primarni!! 




Let me know what you think, 

-F xo

2 comments:

  1. Love the simple black and nude combo, literally looks killer paired with knee-highs -you should make your photos bigger so we can all see your fab outfits better :) x

    www.vleai.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Okay I'll do that for my next post, thanks for the lil tip x

      Delete