Saturday 10 October 2015

Work work work

Hi lovelies! 

Not sure if any of you saw/ remember but a while back (August 4th to be exact) I wrote a blog post about the trials and tribulations of job hunting and gave some tips. Well the interview I was prepping for the day I wrote that I got!!! That's right you are now looking at the Junior Merchandiser at Lauren Richards :) :) :)

Basically Lauren Richards is an accessory design house that supplies to a few of the major highstreet stores such as Miss Selfridge, Next and New Look to name a few! I'm absolutely loving working there, I feel very grown up and professional! Bascially my role is to make sure everything is organised and cooridinate with the design team, the sales team, the factories and the companies to make sure everything runs smoothly! Just the other day I was up at George at Asda's Head Office discussing the designs for Autumn winter '16 which was pretty exciting!!!

So yeah this is just a quick post to show a one of the outfits I strutted round the office in and to encourage you all to perservere with the job hunt, becasue even if it looks bleak right now something will come along eventually! And follow my top tips from my other post, it worked for me hahah 


 

(Shirt dress Topshop// Bag Topshop // Boots Zara// Leather jacket  Missguided)

Will post as often as I can!

-F xo

No comments:

Post a Comment